Here at Three Keys, we have transformed those boring office meetings that attempt to strengthen team building techniques with fun entertainment that gets the job done! Through our unique escape rooms, your office can work on improving team building skills while having fun at the same time. This way, learning to communicate and work as a unit with your coworkers is an activity to look forward to rather than a meeting to dread.
Benefits of Entertaining Team Building Games
When going through escape rooms, the task at hand will require the practice of a variety of team building skills that allow members of a group to work towards a common goal. Many of these skills include:
- Communication is one of the most vital skills for team building in a workplace. Being able to efficiently speak to members within your team and communicate the steps being taken to reach a goal is important in a productive work environment. In addition to simple communication skills as a group, members will be able to communicate one-on-one with others on the team. As these communication skills are practiced, members will be able to translate this knowledge into their everyday work experiences.
- Leadership skills can also be built through team building activities and is a major skill to possess in the office environment. Learning to effectively select strong leaders that can manage each member to get the job done is crucial to cooperation in a team.
- Delegation goes hand-in-hand with leadership skills. After selecting a leader, it is important that employees are separated into positions that best fit their strengths and qualities. By dividing the work based on the skills available within your team, a challenge can be more easily overcome and within a shorter amount of time. Escape rooms are sure to exercise this skill due to the variety of clues that are strung together to complete a task in an allotted time frame.
- Confidence is a commonly overlooked team building skill, yet one of the most important. By allowing team members to participate in a fun team building activity, individuals areable to take lead on different aspects that help the overall achievement. Thisaids in building the confidence of every individual by dividing the responsibility of the challenge.
- Cooperation is key in the success of any team. Being one of the most important team building skills, cooperation is crucial in completing all of our escape games. In order for a team to overcome the challenge, the team must learn to work efficiently as a team. When all of your members are fighting or arguing, it simply doesn’t work! By learning to listen to one another and agree on responsibilities, cooperation is strengthened and translated into the office environment.
- Problem Solving Skills are probably the most obvious skills gained during team building experiences. When placed in a random scenario and forced to collect clues in order to solve the mystery, problem solving skills are practiced. As members find effective solutions to problems, it helps build confidence in real-life scenarios when they need to be quick on their feet.
With all of these team building benefits and more, Three Keys is the perfect get-together for any office employee activity. Your employees are sure to have a great time while acquiring all the skills that are necessary for an efficient office environment! Call today or book a reservation online to begin your team building experience.